Re: [MOL]Software Tester! [00438] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Software Tester!

Suzanne, makes so much sense, why didn't I think of it?   I have deleated alot;
but never thought of one of those.  Thanks, so so much and Mam did you peek at
what Suzanne told me to do.  This could be your answer also.   Mucho thanks, your
friend, lillian