Re: [MOL] Lil/puters [00420] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lil/puters

What you need is a zip drive. They are relatively inexpensive and the disks
each hold 100 megabytes of material. Over the last two or three years I
have bought and used for storage, about 20 Zip disks, and at the printing
company where I work almost all work comes to us on Zip disks.
Liz P.
P.S. I think someone has memory and hard drive space (storage) confused. If
you get an out of memory signal, it means the computer has all the RAM
(random access memory) capabilities in use and you can solve it by closing
some programs you have open. If you get a "There is not space on your hard
drive to store this" type of message the zip drive would help.

Adding RAM may be necessary if you are working with graphics. I think I
have 96 megabytes of RAM. I have 1.5 Gigabytes of storage on my hard drive.
I would not have room on my hard drive for all my stuff; that's why I have
the Zip Drive. But I rarely have RAM memory problems.
Liz P.