[MOL] Lil/puters [00402] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lil/puters

Dear dear Lil,
and I thought you were imperturbable! Anyway, I only make fun of those
things 'cause I have exactly the same problems. My hard disk has about 3mb
left and I am at the stage where I can't take anything else off! I am in
desperate need of more disc space, but am afraid to compress the drive in
case I lose everything again! And like everyone else, there is always
something more important to spend the hard earned on! lol
Love to you
Mam