Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions! [00385] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions!

I chatted with my radiation Dr. today when I went for my treatment. I asked
him about the negative aspects of tamoxifen and told me his view, that in
my case it is warranted. He also encouraged me to go see the medical onc.
But from everything he has said about her I am sure she won't discourage me
from taking it. I understand she treats cancer "very aggressively. And I
already know my surgeon believes I should go on it. They gave me a booklet
published by the drug company who developed it which I will read. I'm still
learning.
Liz P.