[MOL] Electronic Greeting Card from Wayne & Mam [00380] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Electronic Greeting Card from Wayne & Mam

Dear Nanc,

        An Electronic Greeting Card is waiting for You at
	http://www.123greetings.com

        Sent to you by Wayne & Mam.

        Please refer to the Card Number:
        104223614254
        for viewing the Card.

        All you have to do, is copy your card code exactly
        as it appears here, and paste it.
        To copy, just select the code with our mouse, and
        choose from your menu: Edit -> Copy.
        To Paste it, just choose Edit -> Paste from your menu.

Regards,

Webmaster,
123Greetings.

Tip for Windows users: