Re: [MOL] Christine - games [00327] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine - games

Well duh, I guess I sure asked a dumb question, it makes sense that if my computer
memory space is out, it would make no sense to download to A: drive.  I am using
the Gif.Aninamator from ZD's site.  I haven't even gotton a chance to go to the
site you sent me; first I must either get a computer with more memory or what?
Can I piggy back memory?  Help me!  I am always cleaning up things and removing
them and defrag. lke once a week now.  I even erase the history files; every day
to get space.  I really thought Nanc would have pitty on me and send me her big
beautiful computer; but you know what Christine, she LOL!  Is that your husband
you got hooked onto the game.....I see trouble, you will have to fight for
time....Hope your night and day went really well for you friend, lillian