Re: [MOL] Lillian - games [00319] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian - games

What is the name of the animation program you are learning? I will look for
it, it sounds interesting.
I don't see why you couldn't download onto an A drive. The only problem
would be if it was a zip file, where would you unzip it to if your hard
drive is full or if the file is too large to fit on a disk. Looks like it's
time to do some house(computer) cleaning. LOL. I have to clean off things
all the time.
I have Alec addicted to Maj Jongg now too. Have to fight to get him off the
computer. I don't have circles under my eyes but they are bloodshot. LOL.
Christine