Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions! [00318] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Dear Liz,
I to had a stage 2 breat cancer with no lymph nods envolved.. I am going
through 6 treatments of Kemo and 33 treatments of radiation.. My oncology
Surgen put me on the same pill.  BUT i didn't have harmonial active.  Meaning
the cancer didn't grow with harmones.. so he took me off the pill . I was so
glad to be off that pill. I was going through menapas.. hot flashes and a bad
bad disposition... You and your dr. are the only one who can deside what is
best for you.. Good Luck.
Love
Judy Simonds