Re: [MOL] my grandmother [00316] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] my grandmother

Cheeryl, none of us are in the medical field and our opinions are just that, our
opinions.  I would suggest that you give your grandmother ENSURE, it has all the
nutrients that she needs.  Are there not any particular foods she likes, jello,
ice cream, soups; something fairly easy.  I believe the very best that anyone
could do is just give her lots of love and attention, hold her hand, reassure and
reaffirm your love.  Your friend, lillian