No Subject [00315] Medicine On Line

No Subject

I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO ANY PATIENTS WHO HAVE HAD UTERINE CANCER WHICH HAS
SPREAD TO THE VAGINAL APEX REGION AND THE TREATMENTS THEY HAVE
RECEIVED.....I HAD MY UTERUS REMOVED...HAD 25 RADIATION TREATMENTS AND 7
MOS. LATER FOUND OUT I HAD ANOTHER TUMOR IN THE VAGINAL APEX...THEY ARE
RECOMMENDING A EXENTERATION AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY
SURGEONS OUT THERE WHO HAVE EVER REMOVED THE TUMOR WITH OUT REMOVING THE
BLADDER AND INTESTINES, ETC....MRS. GARCIA