Re: [MOL] AMl - Family links? [00309] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] AMl - Family links?

Dear Sherry:  Non of us are in the medical field, we are all cancer survivors,
caregives; etc.  I am attatching some good sites for you to begin your search
along with a chat like that I believe may help you.  Good luck now, your friend,
lillian
   > > > This is the reason I will never drink.
>               > > >
>               > > >         You're lying in bed after a hard night of
> drinking...
>               > > >         You hear the subtle hiss of someone's
> light breathing
>               > > >         coming from  under the covers right next
> to you.  Not
>               > > >         remembering exactly who you went  home
> with the night
>               > > >         before, but vaguely remembering having a
> hot and steamy
>               > > >         time filled with pleasures beyond
> imagination, you lean
>               > > >         over, pull back the covers and.......
>               > > >
>               > > >
>               > > >
>               > > >
>                       > > > >  <<BABE.BMP>>
>       > >
>       > >
>       > >

 <<BABE.BMP>>

    BABE.BMP

                   Name:
                         BABE.BMP
                    Type:
                         Bitmap Image (image/bmp)
                Encoding:
                         x-uuencode

 85% AML Bibliography
therapy of acute
 myelocytic leukemia in adults: curability breeds controversy.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 85% Resources for Specific Leukemias from GrannyBarb and Art's Leukemia Li...
of America
 which aims to provide information about AML to patients and their families.
Chronic Myelogenous
 Leukemia (CML) a booklet from the Leukemia Society of America which aims is to
provide
 information about CML to patients and their families.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 85% AML Atlas: M2
probes specific
 for whole chromosomes 9 (pink) and 22 (green). Type I blasts without granules
and Type II blasts
 with occ granules and Auer rods, but without significant maturation.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 85% Hemopathology
(CLL).
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 84% Treatment Information for Acute Leukemia (ALL & AML)
traditional and
 alternative cancer treatments available.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 84% Atlas Of Acute Leukemia (ALL, AML)
Acute
 Leukemia Index Acute Leukemia - Undifferentiated leukemia - bone marrow Acute
Leukemia -
 Myeloblastic leukemia - bone marrow Acute Leukemia - Other leukemias - bone
marrow Figures
 13, 14 Figures 15, 16, 17 Figures 18, 19, 20 Acute erythroleukemia.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 84% Acute Leukemia of Childhood and Adolescence
eukemia is a
 malignancy or cancer of the bone marrow. All of the cells in the bloodstream
are normally produced
 in the bone marrow.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 84% Sima Jeha, M.D.
acute lymphoblastic
 leukemia (ALL) and acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) with karyotypically defined
subcategories.
 Initial drug studies in mice injected with cell line KBM3 were successful, and
we plan to apply them in
 mice injected with fresh leukemia samples from patients.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 84% 1997 ABSTRACT #712 -- A phase I and pharmacologic study of a combinat...
40mg/kg over 1 hour
 day 1 followed by Topo 1.5 mg/M2 civ day 2-6 and 7 pts with an increase of Topo
to 1.8 mg/M 2).
 11 patients had acute myelogenous leukemia (AML- 6 primary refractory, 3
untreated first relapse, 1
 refractory relapse, 1 relapse after BMT), 2 had CML-B (one untreated, one
refractory) and 1 pt had
 refractory.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

rods. ~500X Atlas
 Of Acute Leukemia Index Acute Leukemia - Undifferentiated leukemia - bone
marrow Acute
 Leukemia - Myeloblastic leukemia - bone marrow Acute Leukemia - Other leukemias
- bone
 marrow Figures 13, 14 Figures 15, 16, 17 Figures 18, 19, 20 Acute
erythroleukemia.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 87% Atlas Of Acute Leukemia (ALL, AML)
peroxidase reaction.
 ~1100X Atlas Of Acute Leukemia Index Acute Leukemia - Undifferentiated leukemia
- bone
 marrow Acute Leukemia - Myeloblastic leukemia - bone marrow Acute Leukemia -
Other
 leukemias - bone marrow Figures 13, 14 Figures 15, 16, 17 Figures 18, 19, 20
Acute
 erythroleukemia.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 86% Atlas Of Acute Leukemia (ALL, AML)
positive leukemia
 cells. ~1000X Atlas Of Acute Leukemia Index Acute Leukemia - Undifferentiated
leukemia - bone
 marrow Acute Leukemia - Myeloblastic leukemia - bone marrow Acute Leukemia -
Other
 leukemias - bone marrow Figures 13, 14 Figures 15, 16, 17 Figures 18, 19, 20
Acute
 erythroleukemia.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 86% Atlas Of Acute Leukemia (ALL, AML)
at upper right.
[...]

 86% PT-ABLE Table of Contents Page
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 85% Atlas Of Acute Leukemia (ALL, AML)
showing morphologic
 abnormalities. Atlas Of Acute Leukemia Index Acute Leukemia - Undifferentiated
leukemia - bone
 marrow Acute Leukemia - Myeloblastic leukemia - bone marrow Acute Leukemia -
Other
 leukemias - bone marrow Figures 13, 14 Figures 15, 16, 17 Figures 18, 19, 20
Acute
 erythroleukemia.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 85% THE MERCK MANUAL - 99. THE LEUKEMIAS;Classification
 published in 1992, and many parts of this version are now out of date with
current medical
 practices . The original basis for designating leukemias as acute or chronic
was life expectancy;
 these terms now refer to cellular maturity.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 85% THE MERCK MANUAL - 99. THE LEUKEMIAS;Classification
myeloid-antigen monoclonal
 antibodies are most helpful for classification, especially with the
availability of flow cytometry for
 analysis. In some patients, progressive bone marrow failure is associated with
a smaller proportion
 of blast cells insufficient for a definite diagnosis of AML.