Re: [MOL] Cell Forte' with IP-6 [00302] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cell Forte' with IP-6

My only suggestion is that your check Dr. Quack on line and that you have talked
with your doctor about this alternative med.  We have found that often
alternative meds. work well with traditional meds; but it is important that you
doctor know's what you are taking.  Your freind, Lillian