Re: [MOL] What valuable information you just shared. [00300] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] What valuable information you just shared.

Bill, that is such valuable information you just shared with us.  Would it be all
right with you if I included it in our welcome letter?  It could help so many of our
people.  I know, I made the mistake of not getting a second opinion, I made many
midtakes involving my own cancer journey; but I learned by the school of hard knocks
and this one sure knocked me hard enough.  Thank you friend, lillian