[MOL] Granulocytic sarcoma [00130] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Granulocytic sarcoma

Hi,
I'm a 36 year old man who's diagnostic is a granulocytic sarcoma below
my left eyebrow. All my medical tests indicat that nothing is wrong with
my BM nor blood cell count,etc...
Some doctor's suggest I must start chemoterapy as if I had AML. I'm
currently doimg local radioterapy.
What's your opinion