RE: [MOL] Yorktown (June)- Trip/June- Carla-Mary- Paula- John L. [00117] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Yorktown (June)- Trip/June- Carla-Mary- Paula- John L.

Hi John:  Did you have the same type of radiation (sterotactic body radiosurgery)?  If you did was it once a week for 5 weeks.?  I hope I make the trip to, but so far there haven't been any definite volunteers.  My car barely makes it to Staten Island.  As a matter of fact, when I got to the top of the Verranzano Bridge this past Friday, I was starting to chug.  I need a tune-up, among other things.

You take care too!  Have a good day.    June