Re: [MOL] I'm scared [00077] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I'm scared

Hi Sandi,
Although I don't know much about the kind of cancer that your husband has, I
do know what you are going through with being a caregiver and your Lupus, I
have lupus, and I am a caregiver for both my Mother and my Husband, Mom has
Pulmonary Fibrosis in both lungs, I have been her caregiver for 4 1/2 years
now.  My Husband has small cell lung cancer, he has finished his Chemo and is
on I think his 16th radiation treatment now.  He has had to have 2 blood
transfusions, has had a lot of back pain, chest pain, last week couldn't eat,
I had to grind up all his food, Doc gave him some liquid med. and now he can
eat anything again, thank God.  You have to have a place to vent and cry, do
it here and go cry wherever he can't hear you, you have to keep their spirits
up, get plenty of rest, so the Lupus doesn't get the best of you.  I'll be
thinking and praying for you and your husband.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc