Re: [MOL] A message to Liz from her Doctor! [00039] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A message to Liz from her Doctor!

Hi Lil,

No you are not a teenager!  heheheh  Just finding out how stress-LESS life
can be.  Always remember Lilly Tomlin who said:

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win you are still a rat!

(sorry couldn't resist the opportunity to insert one of my many favorite
quotes)

Suzanne