Re: [MOL] Yorktown (June)- Trip/June- Carla-Mary- Paula [00034] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Yorktown (June)- Trip/June- Carla-Mary- Paula

Dear June,

I know that when I went through my radiation therapy, they checked my
white cell count every week to be sure that it didn't get too low.  I was
bothered by extreem fatigue only at the end of the treatments (about the
last week of my five weeks).  I do so hope that you are able to make our
celebration of life.  It will be the 19th of September at the Franklin D
Roosevelt State Park in Yorktown Heights NY.  I will post directions
before the end of this week.

Take care and God Bless.
John