RE: [MOL] Yorktown (June)- Trip/June- Carla-Mary- Paula [00032] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Yorktown (June)- Trip/June- Carla-Mary- Paula

Hi Paula:  Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.  I went thru the CT Scan fine.  They take the pictures while you are in the body form mold.  I start the treatments on 9/11.  One thing I am aprehensive about is, they didn't take any blood and didn't say they were going to take any.  The article that I mentioned in my post of the other day had said something about having your blood checked for ??   before you decide on stereotactic body radiosurgery.  I plan on making a phone call to Staten Island to put my mind at peace.  Hope your are doing ok.          Your friend     June