Re: [MOL] ATTN. ALL CRAVERS! [00026] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ATTN. ALL CRAVERS!

Dear Liz,

Yes, I understand, but try to think "everything in moderation" and then
you may be able to indulge. Also think of the negative harmful effects
as well because the alternative options are more harmful. Just a
suggestion. I believe while we are recovering from the disease, it is
essential to concentrate our indulging in the areas of good eating
habits and nutrition. In other words, lets get to a point of good health
by changing to a lifestyle of healthy beliefs. It may be difficult, of
course, but then again it may be part of the magic bullet that we are
seeking for good health. If you believe that chemotherapy/radiation is
necessary for treating and being rid of cancer cells and the toxicity
that we have to endure by this, then why not also believe the things
that we additionally put into our body by adding to the toxicity is
harmful to us. Just a thought...sorry for the lecture, I am only trying
to help.

God Bless
marty auslander