Re: [MOL] Disk repair/ Lillian [00024] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Disk repair/ Lillian

Hi Christine,
Since you actually use a PC I am sure you can be more helpful in navagating
its idiosyncrasies than I. The whole "right click" thing is foreign to me.
By the way, did you ever get a little book called "The PC is not a
typewriter". I have the MAC version and it is really helpful in formatting
and using command keys to get special symbols. I think I'd like to have the
PC version too.
Liz P.