Re: [MOL] Lillian "MY MY" [00022] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian "MY MY"

Pam, I have no intentions of getting near any kind of snakes, I am not into
reptiles in the least, they give me nightmares.  All poisonious snakes off
spring have stronger venom, we even saw a coral snake here, well I only saw a
little bit as I hauled boogied.  The next time I write you I will give you a
laugh about alligators.....I need to get my beauty sleep now, yeah right, like
it will make me beautiful.  Believe that and I will tell you another.  We lost a
german sheppard this summer to a snake bite, she was beautiful and I still grive
for her.  This has been a rough summer all the way around, I look forward to
fall.  TBL lillian