Re: [MOL] Vicci and Joan [00019] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci and Joan

Hi Gail,  I was in Portland last weekend.  Had dinner at the Olive Gardens,
north of Oregon City.  Stayed in Lake Oswego.  Saw my grandkids in NW
Portland.  Had a ball.    Can't write much I'm supposed to be doing my
month end books.  Had to pop in for a second and see what was going on.
Bye Bye
Vicci     Oh and Liz P., will let you know next time I go there and you can
meet us.

> From: gail.estes <gail.estes@mci2000.com>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Vicci and Joan
> Date: Saturday, August 29, 1998 8:54 PM
>
> Liz I'm from Clackamas, It's 17 miles from downtown Portland.

Forum