[MOL] Sodium Laureth Sulfate [00017] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sodium Laureth Sulfate

Hi!  My name is Karen and I am looking for some information.  I was hoping that somebody here might be able to point me in the right direction regarding an email I received recently.  Here is a copy of it-- I would like to know how/where I can find out if this is true.  Please email me privately at        karen.johns@usa.net
Thanks!