Re: [MOL] Nanc is playing hookie Tuesday! [00014] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc is playing hookie Tuesday!

Hi Liz,
I have your shirt done and already to mail first thing Wed. morning.  I am
leaving to early in the morning to mail it Tuesday.  I am going to take my
girlfriend to a huge Amish village where all kings of goods are sold, crafts,
supplies, flea market.  Cheese factory, Amish bulk food store, etc., about a 2
1/2 hour drive.  I'm going to have a fun day, wow!!!!!!!!!!  I can't believe
it.  I'll talk to the MOL's tomorrow night.
You and Sister Lil have fun tomorrow, or should I say today, it's 12:30am,
because I am going to have a very fine fun day, and quality time with my best
friend too, can't beat that, right?
Love you all,
Nanc

<<  Now Lil,