Re: [MOL] Disk repair/ Lillian [00012] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Disk repair/ Lillian

You're a good girl Lil, now I hope it helps. When I wrote the directions I
followed them on my PC as I was writing on my MAC and I checked out the
hard drive on the PC. It had no problems and I received the report that
said so.
You might want to print out the directions. One of my students showed me
how to do it and I had to have her show me a second time before I
remembered.
Liz P.