Re: [MOL] A message to Liz from her Doctor! [00011] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A message to Liz from her Doctor!

I could see the possible advantages of no work at all if I just didn't have
to pay the cost of living. Unfortunately the utilities have to be paid and
I have to eat and of course I do like my toys. Toys have had to put on hold
until I pay my doctors. I wish I could figure out to live with no money
then maybe I could learn how to live without working.

Liz P.