Re: [MOL] Vicci and Joan [00010] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci and Joan

Hi Gail,
My grandson's stepdad is in the navy and they live in Navy housing in La Mesa.
I keep hoping they will move back up here but now it looks like he may stay
in the Navy past his 20 years and they may stay there. Darn. I would like
to have him here. He is a great kid.
Liz P.