Re: [MOL] Disk repair/ Lillian [00009] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Disk repair/ Lillian

Liz, that is great, I know I have that, I have seen it before, and I think your
directions are right on target.  Thanks so much for sharing that information, see
you are a teacher and believe it or not I was a very quiet student!  LOL ! Your
friend, Lillian