Re: [MOL] BIG MOUTH! [00007] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] BIG MOUTH!

Honestly,  I have never met anyone like myself who can open mouth and put foot in it so easy!  That's two Big Macs that get my messages.  Ok. Ok. LIZ, I owe you! Your friend, Lillian
Elizabeth Patterson wrote:
Now Lil,
I'm a mac user and I have no problem with your messages.
I guess I am going to have to order a shirt even though I can't go to NY.
You all are so thrilled with yours.
Liz P.