Re: [MOL] A message to Liz from her Doctor! [00006] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A message to Liz from her Doctor!

I am beginning to see the merits of no work at all, it was rough to learn how not
to work 50 and 60 hour's a week; but now there just isn't the pressure.  I had
not realized how pressured I was.  Does this mean I am a teenager? TBL lillian