Re: [MOL] Joicy! [00005] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joicy!

I wasn't bashing MACs, loved their graphic capabilities; but then my daughter worked for
a print shop and the big thrill was for me to go and do some of their graphic layouts,
not proof read though.   I just felt that perhaps their was an incapatible computer
problem.  I am using NETSCAPE e-mail right now, and perhaps that's where there is an
incapability.  I at long last played with this computer enough to get my sound up and
running. Oh well, remember that you are all in my heart, no matter what type of computer
you use.....HAHAHAHAH!