Re: [MOL] Lillian [00004] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Hi Mary,
So happy to hear you are happy with your shirts.  We all are going to feel a
special warmth on the 19th, when so many all over the world are going to be
wearing that special shirt, right?
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 8/31/98 8:37:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,