Re: [MOL] NANC [00001] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] NANC

Hi Sis,
I just know we'll all wear them t-shirts proudly, not only because they are
handmade, but because of what they mean to each and every one of us.  Don and
I wear ours once or twice a week when he goes for treatment, we have had a lot
of comments on them and some here have bought them too.  I'm going to make us
some in Sweats for the cold weather here.  Boy!  Sept. 19th. sure is getting
close.
See ya soon Sis,
Love ya, your Sis
Nanc