Re: [MOL] shirts [03116] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] shirts

I sure do, I'll get it in the mail Tue. or Wed.  Mail $12.00 to;
Nancy L. Postema
97  N. Weber Road
Muskegon, MI  49445
Love Ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 8/31/98 9:51:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, eapat@ewa.net
writes:

<< Hi Nancy,
 Do you still have time to do me a shirt in an extra large.  If so let me
 know. I believe you said the shirts are #12.00. Let me know and I'll send
 you a check. You may send the shirt to:

 Elizabeth Patterson
 2115 Summitview Ave.
 Yakima, WA 98902