Re: [MOL] nonie waller [03115] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] nonie waller

I am sorry to tell you that Nonie is gone for a while for surgery, I can't
remember when she said she would be back.  Write and ask Lil, she'll probably
remember.  I'm also sorry to hear of all your troubles, I pray things will be
getting better for you soon.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 8/31/98 4:52:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,