Re: [MOL] Re: [cancerdaily] New Clinical Trials 8/28/98 [03113] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [cancerdaily] New Clinical Trials 8/28/98

Hi John,
Guess Lil and I were the only ones that remembered that you were going on
vacation with your kids.  I'm happy to hear it was a fun one and very happy to
hear you are back with us, you were missed.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 8/31/98 10:53:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,