Re: [MOL] Re: Mary Just in the nick of time! [03112] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Mary Just in the nick of time!

Hi Lil,

How are you?  I've been really busy over the weekend. Angelo is feeling
really good.  He went in to work today, first time in about a week
and a half.  His boss is really great.  He continues to pay him even
when he doesn't show up.  Angelo has worked their for 22 years.  They
all think the world of him.  I am so greatful they are still paying
him.  I just wonder how long they will continue to do so.  I have
been working 10 hours a day since my partner at my Day Care came
down with the flu.  In between working and caring for Angelo and
our kids I am exhausted!  Somehow I manage to find the energy to
keep on keepin on.  I think God has a lot to do with that.
Anyway Angelo is going in every week now for chemo.  He is scheduled
for at least 4 more I believe and then another Ct Scan.
Hope all is well with you my friend.

Love to you,
Mary