Re: [MOL] Vicci and Joan [03111] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci and Joan

Hi gals,
You notice we have another Oregonian. Do you ever get to the Clackamas Town
Center. That could be a place to get together. It's easy to find and
doesn't require nagavating down town Portland unless you want to. Think
about it. I look for reasons to go to Portland. When my grandson flies in
from San Diego I alway have him come to Portland instead of Seattle even
though it is  closer to Seattle. I really like Portland.

Liz P.