Re: [MOL] shirts [03110] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] shirts

Hi Nancy,
Do you still have time to do me a shirt in an extra large.  If so let me
know. I believe you said the shirts are #12.00. Let me know and I'll send
you a check. You may send the shirt to:

Elizabeth Patterson
2115 Summitview Ave.
Yakima, WA 98902