[MOL] Disk repair/ Lillian [03105] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Disk repair/ Lillian

Okay Lillian, here is the path. From your start button go to Programs, from
that menu go to Accessories, from that menu go to System Tools, from that
menu go to Scan Disk.When you click (left Mouse button) on Scan Disk a
window opens asking which drive to scan. It will be your C drive or your
floppy (A) drive unless you have other drives hooked up to the computer.
Hilight the drive you want to check and click on the start button. It will
scan your disk and tell you if there is a problem. It will also ask you if
you want to fix it and of course if there is a problem you do want to fix
it, so you tell it yes. and it does it if it can.

That should be built into your program somewhere. I don't think you will
have to go buy something else. I am running Windows 95 and I have the
Microsoft office suite on my computer. The disk repair program may have
come with that but I don't think so. If you don't have it on your computer,
I'm sure you could find it somewhere on the net for download.
Maybe at the Microsoft site.

Liz P.