Re: [MOL] A message to Liz from her Doctor! [03103] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A message to Liz from her Doctor!

I think this work ethic thing is why we are impatient with many of the
younger generation. Lots of them seem to have grown up without any work
ethic at all. We aught to be able to strike a happy medium between
compulsive work and no work at all. Don't you think?

Liz P.