Re: [MOL] Re: [cancerdaily] New Clinical Trials 8/28/98 [03096] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [cancerdaily] New Clinical Trials 8/28/98

Dear John.

Glad to have you back.  We have missed you!  So glad you were able
to spend some quality time with your family.  Nothing like it is
there.

Love to you,
Mary