Re: [MOL] NANC [03094] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] NANC

I wonder if they are all MAC user's?  This might be the problem.  Oh well, your
right not worth stressing out over.  Guess what, guess what, guess what?  I GOT MY
T-SHIRT, SURE AM SHOUTING AND ALSO JUMPING UP AND DOWN!  I love it, I love it,
thanks so much!  To me something handmade with love is worth a million bucks.
Thanks Sis and I will proudly wear it.  Love Sis