Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Radiation Side Effects [03093] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Radiation Side Effects

Allison, pls. excuse my ignorance; but I thought Lupus never went away and if I
am correct then how come your mother was taken off of the prednisone?  I am on
this drug due to hyrpothyroidism and was told I would be on it the rest of my
life.  I am moon face and moon all around from it and am not happy about it one
bit...Thanks!, lillian