Re: [MOL] Lillian [03092] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Hi Sis,
I think something is wrong with a bunch of computers, because I have never had
any problems with your mail, and it doesn't matter if it comes from MOL or
reg. e-mail.
So now that you know that you can quit worrying about it.  OK?  Don't want to
stress you out.
Love You Sis,
Nanc

In a message dated 8/31/98 1:44:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,