[MOL] Re: Hello there and thank you... [03090] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Hello there and thank you...

Jeanne:  Thank you so much for bringing us up to date on both your mom and our
littlest angel Elise.  I know how hectic your life is and we do understand; but
you know how we are, worry warts!  How wonderful for your mother that she has
her children to take care of her, so many folks out there don't.  Is she able
to know who's who?  My mother-in-law when she took ill all of a sudden loved my
husband Chuck (ofcourse her son; but he was last on her list) and me (who never
made it on her list) and hated her baby son and his wife whom she had always
adored.  Funny how things switch up.  Was glad to hear Elise is okay, how was
her birthday?  Any chance of us getting a picture of her for our album with a
short bio, perhaps first name only, no address; but list the type cancer?   She
always meant so much to us, we would love to have her picture.Now, I will do my
best to catch you up.  Anyone wishing to write you, I have put your e-mail and
site address over the line.
I hate to disperse bad news; but I want to leave you with good news so I am
forced to do it this way.  Hew Ron, he passed on, Cindy Crowe's husband Jim,
passed on,  Susan's husband passed on Diana's brother passed on and Sally's
husband is in critical condition.  Almost forgot Marianne (Mam) sisterin-law
passed on.  I guess that's not a bad count when one considers how many dear
one's are on this line.  Infact it mean's to date that there are far more
success stories.  But I will tell you every moler feels it when we loose
someone even newbies.  Right now we have a wonderful MOL FAMILY, no in
fighting, truly the greatest there are.  My computer went down and it was like
10 days before it was fixed and I cried every day, I missed them so much.
Marty and his wife are fine, Carla, well you know Carla, still putting me to
the test, John is doing super, Marianne is great and started back teaching, Les
had a big set back; but the tough cookie is up and running us in circles
again.  Ross created the beautiful MOL Album and Sept. 19th many of us are
getting together in N.Y. to meet.  I am so excited about this meeting that I
can hardly contain myself.  Sure wish you would be there with us dear heart.
If I have forgotten anyone that you knew, pls. just let me know.  Missing you,
your friend, Lillian