Re: [MOL] Welcome Kendall [03088] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Welcome Kendall

KENDALL< HERE"S THE INFORMATION YOU REQUESTED> GOOD LUCK> TBL> LILLIAN

69% Summary of shark cartilage research, details on brain tumor clinical t...
a have a high rate of
 new blood vessel development, making this type of cancer a logical candidate
for antiangiogenic
 therapies like shark cartilage. : In most patients with glioblastomas, the
"proven" therapies are
 unfortunately proven to have a low probability of success, but almost always
cause adverse side.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 69% Re: Clinical trials
] [ FAQ ]
 Posted by Ann on November 02, 1997 at 13:20:14: In Reply to: Clinical trials
posted by Mike on
 October 30, 1997 at 16:52:59:. I called 1800 4 CANCER and they said that trials
had shown no
 evidence that Benefin was helping to slow tumor growth.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 69% Summary of research, clinical trials recruiting patients
a have a high rate of
 new blood vessel development, making this type of cancer a logical candidate
for antiangiogenic
 therapies like shark cartilage. Rapidly spreading cancers, like glioblastomas,
are thought to involve a
 have a high rate of new blood vessel development, making this type of cancer a
logical candidate for.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 69% Books
by the
 administration of shark cartilage, results of the "Cuban" clinical trials at 40
months, details on new
 clinical trials and profiles of patients, doctors, and scientists. SHARK
CARTILAGE: A PROMISE
 KEPT This video documantary explains the use of shark cartilage through
interviews with patients
 who are.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 69% Re: Glioblastoma Multiforme /ANY INFO... PLEASE!!
University Medical
 Center using clinical quality shark cartilage for the treatment of previously
non-responsive brain
 tumors (for details on the clinical trial please call 1-800-997-7844). F.D.A.
allowed Phase II clinical
 trials are underway in the Hackensack University Medical Center using clinical
quality shark.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 69% Shark Cartilage from Body Systems Technology
inhibit tumor
 growth, as evidenced by published laboratory studies conducted by eminent
scientists over a thirty
 year period. In three case, the tumors had become encapsulated, and in two
cases in which the
 tumors had become attached to the chest wall, they had become detached and free
floating.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 69% SHARK
24
 October, with a week spent in Faslane, Scotland. On 11 June 1967, SHARK
prepared for her first
 refueling period at the Norfolk Naval Shipyard and did not put to sea again
until March 1968.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.
Page

                  www.graylab.ac.uk
                       NCI Surgery Branch Trials
                       NCI Surgery Branch Trials CancerNet from the
                       National Cancer Institute CancerNet News The
                       Surgery Branch of the National Cancer Institute de
                       http://www.graylab.ac.uk/cancernet/400081.html
                       More Like This

                  www.meb.uni-bonn.de
                       NCI Surgery Branch Trials
                       NCI medNews "NCI Surgery Branch Trials" is
                       redistributed by University of Bonn, Medical Center
                       NCI Surgery Branch Trials Get this
                       http://www.meb.uni-bonn.de/cancernet/400081.html
                       More Like This

                  www.salick.com
                       Cancer Sites: Liver Cancer
                       LIVER CANCER ONCOLINK ® Liver Cancer University
                       of Pennsylvania Cancer Center general information
                       medical supportive care related artic
                       http://www.salick.com/resource/sitel03.html
                       More Like This

                  cancer.med.upenn.edu
                       OncoLink: Liver Cancer
                       About OncoLink Editorial Board Sponsors Printing
                       FAQ Help Usage Statistics Virtual Classroom
                       Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute "Conf
                       http://cancer.med.upenn.edu/disease/liver/index.html
                       More Like This

                  oncolink.upenn.edu
                       OncoLink: Liver Cancer
                       About OncoLink Editorial Board Sponsors Printing
                       FAQ Help Usage Statistics Virtual Classroom
                       Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute "Conf
                       http://oncolink.upenn.edu/disease/liver/index.html
                       More Like This

                       NCI CancerLit News: NCI Surgical Oncology
                       Branch Trials - Up
                       About OncoLink Editorial Board Sponsors Printing
                       FAQ Help See Today's OncoTip Usage Statistics
                       Virtual Classroom Abramson Family Cancer Rese
                       http://oncolink.upenn.edu/pdq_html/4/engl/400081.html
                       More Like This

                       NCI/PDQ Patient Statement: Colon cancer -
                       Updated 12/97
                       About OncoLink Editorial Board Sponsors Printing
                       FAQ Help See Today's OncoTip Usage Statistics
                       Virtual Classroom Abramson Family Cancer Rese
                       http://oncolink.upenn.edu/pdq_html/2/engl/200008.html
                       More Like This

                       NCI/PDQ CancerLit Search: THERAPY OF
                       OVARIAN CANCER - Februa
                       NCI/PDQ CancerLit Search: THERAPY OF OVARIAN
                       CANCER - February 1996 -

                       http://oncolink.upenn.edu/cancernet/96/feb/702211.html
                       More Like This

                  cancernet.nci.nih.gov
                       childhood liver cancer
                       PDQ Clinical Trials pertaining to: childhood liver
                       cancer Phase II Study of Myeloablative Chemotherapy
                       with TSPA/CBDCA with Bone Marrow Resc
                       http://cancernet.nci.nih.gov/prot/menu/dx00963.html
                       More Like This

                  www.oncolink.upenn.edu
                       NCI CancerLit News: NCI Surgical Oncology
                       Branch Trials - Up
                       About OncoLink Editorial Board Sponsors Printing
                       FAQ Help Usage Statistics Virtual Classroom
                       Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute "Conf
                       http://www.oncolink.upenn.edu/pdq_html/4/engl/400081.ht
                       More Like This

                  www.noah.cuny.edu
                       Liver metastases (Physician)
                       [Home][Español] Ask NOAH About: Cancer Liver
                       metastases 208/03856 CancerNet: National Cancer
                       Institute PDQ Information for Health Care Profe
                       http://www.noah.cuny.edu/cancer/nci/cancernet/103856.ht
                       More Like This

                  www.noah.cuny.edu
                       Liver metastases (Physician)
                       [Home][Español] Ask NOAH About: Cancer Liver
                       metastases 208/03856 CancerNet: National Cancer
                       Institute PDQ Information for Health Care Profe
                       http://www.noah.cuny.edu/cancer/nci/cancernet/103856.ht
                       More Like This

                  www.noah.cuny.edu
                       Liver metastases (Physician)
                       [Home][Español] Ask NOAH About: Cancer Liver
                       metastases 208/03856 CancerNet: National Cancer
                       Institute PDQ Information for Health Care Profe
                       http://www.noah.cuny.edu/cancer/nci/cancernet/103856.ht
                       More Like This

                  cancernet.nci.nih.gov
                       Meta... article, issue 5, vol 88, jnci, 1996
                       ARTICLE Reappraisal of Hepatic Arterial Infusion in
                       the Treatment of Nonresectable Liver Metastases
                       From Colorectal Cancer Meta-Analysis Gro
                       http://cancernet.nci.nih.gov/jnci/iss8805/88-252.html
                       More Like This