[MOL] Charcoal and Bar-B-Que for Lil [03076] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Charcoal and Bar-B-Que for Lil

Dear Lil,

Yes, it is true. There have been some studies on the harmful effects of

excessive bar-b-quing with charcoals, cinders. Now, I mention excess.

The majority of us usually bar-b-que say once a month or so for about

3-4 months out of the year. That is not considered in excess. So the

average person is not in any danger.  Excess is accumulative consistancy

say 3-4 times a week for several months. That could mean to be

excessive, thus harming. Thought you would like to know.

God Bless

marty