Re: [MOL] Wait a Minute..... [03075] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Wait a Minute.....

Dear Donna,

Well, I for one am very proud of you indeed. I wonder if you would share
some of your recipes with us, even though there are recipe books for
Tofu and Soy, I would be appreciative if you posted here some, for all
of us MOlers to benefit. Thank you Donna, that is excellent.

God Bless
marty auslander